Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day to all fathers

My daddy - http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Sheila%20Raye%20My%20daddy

Oh My Papa - http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#oh%20my%20papa

To Daddy

Lonely is the night
In the unearthly hours of the night
When the air is cold
And there's no one to hold
Except my dad working without wage
Watching over the video footage
Hunching your shoulders over me
Gazing at me
Deleting, rewinding, or forwarding
Editing, perfecting
Until everything is all right
Then only you sleep tight.


When the earth sleeps
Often you are not asleep
Listening to me
Laughing with me
Until the task is done
When it is often dawn.

You sacrifice
Never asking for a price
From the party
From the rakyat
For your dream in Reformasi
For your dream in Democracy.

No one can replace you dad
My heart belongs to you dad
For creating me, Media Rakyat
The You Tube news of the Rakyat.

Happy Father's Day!
From Media Rakyat.net


Copyright © reserved
21 June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment